User catalogs customization
If the equipment chosen by the user is not available in the elec calc catalog, the software offers him the possibility of creating his own equipment catalog.
To do this, specific interfaces can be used to enter the different data of the components either by direct entering or by cloning an existing device in the elec calc catalog or the user catalog.
Furthermore, elec calc provides the user with a tool for entering curves for the following components:
- uR and HV fuses: time / current curve, energy limitation value, peak current limitation curve.
- Fuses gG and aM: energy limitation value, current limiting curve.
- Circuit breakers with standardised time/current curves : energy limiting curve, current limiting curve.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems