elec calc™ is a multi-sources electrical software which allows the use of all possible source types:
- HV or LV power supplies from electricity suppliers or private (with ON/OFF control)
- Transformers of all types: HV / HV, HV / LV or LV / LV
- Generators (with ON/OFF control)
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), single or dual input, ON-line or OFF-line (with OFF/Bypass/Inverter control).
- Variable frequency drives (VFD) (with ON/OFF control)
Sources can be installed at any level of the installation.
Users may use the operating mode function provided by elec calc™ to manage all the cases which may arise in the installation.
elec calc™ allows using all possible types of receivers:
- Asynchronous motors
- Plugs and sockets
- Resistive loads
elec calc™ runs the following calculations and checks on the receivers:
- Cross-check for consistency with the source: voltage, frequency and type of connection.
- Calculation of touch voltage according to the earthing system and the protection type.
- Presence of an RCD and its residual operating current according to the earthing system, the environmental conditions and the earth electrode.
- Voltage drop verification according to the maximum limits required by the standard of the project or the user.
In addition a generic receiver may be used when the detailed characteristics of the load are not defined. In this case, some calculations or checks can not be performed.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering