Tools for increasing the performance of your software, such as tips and tricks or continuous training conducted each month.
Users support area
Information about what Trace Software’s users will find in this section
The technical support and the creation of the support tickets
Our technical support service can be contacted:
- by telephone: +33 (0)2 32 79 59 67
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- online with the creation of a support ticket
For any technical question, it is advised to contact us on our website through the creation of a support ticket. This way, your problem is referenced and the history of interventions is saved. Moreover, by registering to our user support space, you can download the software’s and catalogue’s updates. This service is available for the following products: elec calc™ y archelios Calc™.
How to create a support ticket?
Click here to access the portal. Just log on if you already have an account, or create a new account. To do so, you will need your license number which contains 16 characters and begins by the letters SC (for solar calc) and TC (for elec calc) followed by a succession of numbers and letters.
To create a ticket, you must specify the type of software and its version, the type of problem (installation or use) and the degree of severity of the problem. A typing zone allows you to write more details and to drop off files (screenshots, files projects…) bringing further information.
Our team will get back to you as soon as possible, depending on your subscription level. We arrange different teams from our different subsidiaries to permanently guarantee the best possible reactivity.
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering