Customizable marking or numbering
Each component placed in the one-line diagram is marked. Marking or numbering can be manual or automatic, as selected in the configuration.
Marks can be displayed in multi-line mode or in IEC mode.
In automatic marking, the user can customize the mark root for each component.
In manual marking, the user must enter all the marks individually.
A marking update function is available at any stage of the project.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems