Maximum productivity in your electrical projects
Goals and benefits
The Basic Training aims to train the user to handle our solutions as a key tool in the design process and implementation of electrical and automation projects.
At the end of the training, users must understand the methodology and apply the different options available to optimize the design process and to improve productivity.
Basic Training is a theoretical/practical training where users learn how to use the functionalities, in order to improve competitiveness in the design process.
Topics covered in the basic training:
- Project configuration (numbering, language, title block, etc.)
- Electrical design tools (single line diagram, cross-references, equipotentials, macros)
- Connections (cables, terminal strips)
- Multiline symbols creation
- 2D cabinet layout drawings
- Better performance of our solutions
- Be more productive in the software’s use
- Save time and costs in project design
- Have a greater market competitiveness
- Training certifications
* All training courses can be inter-company, intra-company or via on-line