Software for viewing and editing electrical installation data
elec calc™ READER: easy access to your electrical installation data
elec calc™ READER is a new software that enable access to the digital twin of an electrical installation designed with elec calc™ calculation and sizing software.
With this software, the user can easily open and navigate through a file, accessing all the input data (method of installation, material references, etc.) as well as the results of calculations and normative controls of the project. It is possible to simulate operating modes, without the risk of changing parameters, and to edit the documentation.
Why using elec calc™ READER ?
- Access to all the characteristics entered and to the product data
- Visualisation of all the anomaly messages
- Possibility to simulate the different operating modes and to retrieve the associated calculation results
- Access to project notes and attachments
- Possibility to generate documentation (reports, folio in pdf and dwg, exports in Excel)
- Simplified reading for inspection bodies
- elec calc™ enables the user to generate the digital twin of an electrical installation while associating a dynamic behaviour to simulate its different operating states (normal/emergency, UPS management…). The Reader version of elec calc™ enables to make the most of intelligence of the one-line diagram.
Dynamic selectivity analysis
- A selectivity control tool by time/current curves is available to perform a multi-manufacturers analysis on multiple levels.
Attachments and notes
- elec calc ™ enable to associate notes and attachments (image, data sheet, report, drawing …) to all components. All these documents can be consulted from elec calc™ Reader.
Documentation: Excel, PDF and DWG export
- It is possible to generate a set of documentation, starting from the normative report, or the schematic available in DWG. Thanks to the Excel templates, the user can extract the BOM.