elec calc™ enables the user to describe the geographical environment of the installation for each project through a tree-structure up to seven levels.
It is therefore possible to precisely position each component of the system and be able to search from this location.
It is also possible to draw directly on the one-line diagram contours that are associated with a location.
For each, the user can define and show the following environmental parameters:
- Air temperature
- Soil temperature
- BE2 risk of fire area
- BE3 risk of explosion area
All components laid in these contours automatically take on the characteristics of this contour (location and environment settings).
It is also possible to assign specific environment parameters to a component.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems