- A multi-standard calculation software, intuitive, ergonomic, providing assistance in the design process
- Customizable configurations
- Real time calculation
- Automatic display of alerts and observations
- Exceptional productivity gains in design
- Automatic editing of quality reports
- Guaranteed normative conformity
The default data of the various components of an installation can be modified and customized models directly accessible from the component distributor can be created so as to optimize and speed up the implementation of the one-line diagram.
Many other adjustments can be structured according to criteria chosen by the user, for example in accordance with the type of customer or the type of installation. All or part of the configuration of a project can be saved in a template which can be reused when creating another project.
Multi-level data entering
The electrical data of the components are first entered in the fast entry area. To refine the design and calculations, specific interfaces for complex components such as transformers, generators, motors, HV or LV supplies, …. are available to enter detailed data.
Data common to several components can be entered in one shot by selecting all the concerned components.
A spreadsheet interface enables the edition of the main data of all or part of the components of a project. Watch our “Advanced Data Entry” videos to appreciate the feature in action.
Messages and alerts
As the project develops and thanks to the calculation in real time, alerts and observations are displayed on the components. These messages are divided in four categories: information messages, recommendations, errors and inconsistencies.
They are shown by an icon, different for each category, appearing besides the relevant component. All messages except inconsistencies can be justified by the user.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering