Different scenarios for an installation simulation
With elec calc™, operating modes can be set to manage operating scenarios, each of the installation switchgear can be declared open or closed and each of the sources that can be set on or off.
The user initiates the different modes by simple declaration in the operating mode manager, and then sets the active sources and load shedding for each mode. Sources of different types and powers may be placed at different levels of the installation.
The user can easily switch from one mode to another to simulate and control the use of different installation configurations (normal operation, standby network, maintenance). The synthesis operating mode shows all the messages and anomalies for all the operating modes.
The operating modes are recalculated and checked for any change in the installation. This capability allows considerable time savings in the electrical simulation of the installation.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems