User access management
For reasons of confidentiality a project can be password-protected. elec calc™ proposes three levels of protection:
- Free access
A project open in this mode can be modified. This mode is the equivalent of unlimited use. The password is only used to lock the project so that unauthorised people cannot open it.
- Read only + printing / export
This mode allows the project to be opened but prevents its modification. The project can be exported and printed. The document export commands are also available.
- Read only
The project can be opened for consultation and cannot be modified. Export and printing are also locked.
Password protection for the project can be accessed in the project data management.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering