ELECTRICAL Designer schematics core module provides users with a range of management and design tools to automate and speed the production of projects, scheme drawings, and all associated documentation in native AutoCAD DWG and DXF formats. It includes library symbols, and manufacturers’ parts data as standard.
- Project and drawing management system
- Multi level fast find facility.
- User access and network control.
- Automatic batch plotting / transmittal / collation / no. of copies
- On line language selection
- Multi lingual assisted technical translations
- Extended drawing tools for electrical drafting
- Automatic numbering of circuit elements with user-definable formula to standards like IEC, ANSI…
- Connection analysis with automatic location of nodes.
- Fully automatic cross-referencing on line and cross-reference error checking
- Navigation between scheme and cabinet components
- Estimation analysis of costs based on ”man hours”. Automatic generation of reports, BOM’s, Parts lists…
- Reverse engineering. Create material lists prior to doing any scheme design, and then generate cabinets and/or scheme’s from the report data.
- Manufaturers catalogue data.
- Automatically export information to labelling machines such as Critchley, Wago, Weidmuller, Partex etc
- Automatic generation of lists of projects, drawings, libraries, elements, catalogues, and references
- Save reports in Dwg format, Word, Excel, Access, XML, Text, ODBC, HTML, Excel, DIF, etc. and have them available to you through the ED manager
- Possibility to communicate with more advanced ERP, PDM, MRP systems.
- Import, integrate, and use AE / AutoCAD drawings.
- Complementary Manager option to allow other departments to create reports, print drawings, etc without requiring AutoCAD
Laisser un commentaireRejoindre la discussion?
N’hésitez pas à contribuer !