Who is archelios Calc™ intended to?
archelios Calc™ is a solar calculation software and a tool for installation design. It treats the complete connection, from the DC part (continuous current) to the AC connection (alternative current) and visually alerts about the compliance state of each of the elements constituting the photovoltaic installation.
Above all, archelios Calc™ is a sizing tool for cables and protections. It is intended to photovoltaic installers and completes productivity tools which calculate the solar production, the radiation, the photovoltaic pattern layout, the photovoltaic yield, the inclination and the solar mask, etc.
archelios Calc™ cannot presently be used for the solar calculation on solar power plants functioning on isolated site but only for installations connected to the public network.
What are the design steps?
The user inputs the setup of the installation by describing the generator (the number of channels by protection, the number of channels in a group, the number of groups in the generator) and defines the number of modules to be integrated into a channel. The diagram of the installation is automatically generated and modified. The generator is auto-sized according to the input parameters of environment and a technical summary appears.
USER INTERFACE / DRAWING TOOL / CONFIGURATION – CUSTOMIZATION
DOCUMENTATION / IMPORT – EXPORT / COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
EQUIPMENT DATABASE & COMPONENTS
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- PLM system integration software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Electrical installations calculation within BIM
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Electrical Content Portal