archelios Calc™ is a complete solution for calculation, sizing and checking of photovoltaic installations connected to the public network according to the C15-712-1 guide.
As a specific professional tool designed for photovoltaic installers, archelios Calc™ takes into account all types of PV installations entirely: from the photovoltaic panels to the inverter and from the inverter to the network.
archelios Calc™ presents a complete and global view of the photovoltaic installation, from the photovoltaic modules to the connection to the public power supply network.
archelios Calc™ is a solution which ensures optimal security with real time photovoltaic calculation of the installation and its control according to the NF C15-712-1 and the IEC standard .
Main technical characteristics
- Detailed synoptic of all the installations
- DC and AC electrical sizing, mono or multi inverters
- Detailed management of inverters (multi-trackers, multi-strings, integrated protections,)
- Analysis and management of the lightning risk (sizing of lightning arresters)
- Treatment of all type of PV installation including beyond 250 kVA
- Calculations in real time and multi-norms normative controls (2008/2010/2013)
- Integrated or customizable multi-manufacturers database
- Visual markings of non-compliant elements
- Edition of the complete regulatory folder for the control organizations
- Import of the installation from archelios Pro™ by an import feature in archelios Calc™
USER INTERFACE / DRAWING TOOL / CONFIGURATION – CUSTOMIZATION
DOCUMENTATION / IMPORT – EXPORT / COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
EQUIPMENT DATABASE & COMPONENTS
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering