For en masse data modifications of photovoltaic calculations, the use of Excel allows a significant time saving. The user edits his data of photovoltaic calculations via Excel, modify them and then re-import them for the photovoltaic calculations in archelios Calc™.
Before the current version, archelios Calc™ allowed the grouped inputs on a multi-selection of objects.
Through a single input, all the selected symbols were modified with the same value.
For example, the same length for all the selected cables..
However, distinct inputs needed an individual selection of each symbol.
For example, modifying the tracking of a series of cables needed the selection of each cable.
Since the version 6, archelios Calc™ offers the possibility to transfer, in Microsoft Excel, the inputs linked to a multi-selection which largely simplifies the editing work.
When shutting down the Microsoft Excel page, the edited values are re-injected into the archelios Calc™ project.
(Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation)
USER INTERFACE / DRAWING TOOL / CONFIGURATION – CUSTOMIZATION
DOCUMENTATION / IMPORT – EXPORT / COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
EQUIPMENT DATABASE & COMPONENTS
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering