The base version of archelios Calc™ is limited to a direct connection to the public network of supply.In other words, a three-phase network 230/400 V, TT grounding system, under a maximum power de 250 kVA.
The HV/LV module, intended to the conception of installations of high power, offers a HV/LW transformer access, without limitation linked with the supply network.
The produced power and the voltage of the three-phase network are only limited by the choice of the transformer.
The AC part of the installation can be conceived under any neutral point.
The module is not only about adding a transformer. All AC equipment is impacted by the functionalities of the HV/LV module.
archelios Calc™ proceeds to specific calculations and controls according to the different cases of neutral point management, in compliance with the NF C 15100 standard:
- Management of the PEN (TN system)
- Control of the power cut on double default (IT system)
- Management of the differential relays (TT system)
With this High Voltage module, the user chooses at the launch of archelios Calc™ the type of installation to design: LV subscription or HV/LV transformer.
Once the HV/LV Transformer box ticked, the user is guided throughout the technical characteristics of the transformer.
The entered information are included in the same way in the AC part of the calculation report.
The High Voltage module requires an archelios Calc™ license to operate. This module is delivered on the Internet, needing no installing or downloading: the availability of the module is immediate within 48 hours, simply by reactivating your archelios Calc™ license. The subscription warrant applies in the same way on the license and on the module.
USER INTERFACE / DRAWING TOOL / CONFIGURATION – CUSTOMIZATION
DOCUMENTATION / IMPORT – EXPORT / COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
EQUIPMENT DATABASE & COMPONENTS
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering