The interface of archelios Calc™ was carefully studied to quickly size installations of any type, from the simplest to the most complex.
The left part of the screen displays the synoptic view of the installation with all the sections to implant (modules, inverters, edf junctions) while the right part informs about the technical characteristics. Multiples functions allow fast design and sizing of photovoltaic cables, protections and inverters:
- An automatic generation of the synoptic view by the input of the setup of the installation
- An individual input of technical characteristics of an element or an input in multi-selection by a simple drag-drop (for example, the length and the laying mode of a whole cables).
- All tracking is modifiable.
- At all level in the synoptic, it is possible to copy-paste, duplicate, insert elements.
- Each duplicated element can be edited to be modified.
- The simple overview of a component in the diagram allows the display of its technical characteristics.
- Any modification on an element leads to an automatic check on the whole installation: the non-compliant section then appears in red in the synoptic.
- A visual description of a section in the synoptic brings an assistance to the conception and to thephotovoltaic sizing: in red, the anomalies; in black, the incomplete information; in orange, a borderline element compared with the calculation criteria.
The elements are sized to meet the different constraints:
- The protections: calculation of the sizes, power cut, thermal and magnetic thresholds, etc.
- The cables: current of use, laying mode, demanded maximal reduction in voltage, etc.
- The inverters : different parameters according to the AC and DC parts
- The lightning arresters: automatically defined characteristics, control of protections which are associated to them.
We organize online e-demos that you can attend to witness the user-friendliness and flexibility in the diagram creation as well as the exceptional speed of installation input and modification
Easy sizing with archelios Calc™
- Draw very quickly your installation
- Visualize easily all the potential anomalies
- Directly reach the detailed synoptic of the installation
- Describe all the technical characteristics of each element (modules, inverters, lightning arresters, cables, protections and AC and DC switches,)
- Size your cables and protections in accordance with your constraints
- Compare the equipment of the library for a precise encryption
- Edit a complete regulatory folder for the validation of your installations by the organisms of control
- Export your diagrams to the AutoCAD® format (DWG).
USER INTERFACE / DRAWING TOOL / CONFIGURATION – CUSTOMIZATION
DOCUMENTATION / IMPORT – EXPORT / COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
EQUIPMENT DATABASE & COMPONENTS
Téléchargez la brochure
Archelios Calc en .pdf
Cliquez ici pour assister
à une e-demo
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal