elec calc™ EP and the generation of calculation reports
elec calc™ EP includes a project manager which collects all the essential information regarding the project and the customer. These data appear on the outdoor lighting calculation report edited at the end of the project.
When the installation design is over, elec calc™ EP allows very easily the generation of a complete folder for the control organizations, which includes:
- a coversheet
- a table of contents
- the lighting line : a summary of all elements of the installation with the voltage drops
- the list of anomalies (if it occurs) and the justifications provided
- the cable list : input, output points, electrical lengths including the cable lengths inside the posts
- the global cable lengths by type or by cable reference
- the BOM by location
- the BOM by references : with a total of the quantities for the purchases
The page layout of the outdoor lighting calculation report can easily be modified.
Calculation standards for outdoor lighting
elec calc™ EP ensures compliance calculations and controls in conformity with standards and guides such as NF C15-100, NF C17-200, C17-205, etc.
elec calc™ EP benefits from the recognized expertise of Trace Software in electrical calculation with the development of elec calc™ (previously named TR-CIEL, launched in 1998), authorized software by the UTE organization according to the NF C15-100 standard.
Each standard update is followed by a software update to keep your calculations standard-compliant. Updates ensure your installation’s security.