DWG export of the synoptic of the street lighting installation
elec calc™ EP offers a graphical export feature of the installation synoptic in the DWG format, which can easily be customized. The user can modify the elements’ representation, export all or part of the installation in PDF format thanks to the zoom functions. This synoptic scheme can be then added to the calculation report for the installation validation. You can thus provide a representation of the panel sizing for the street lighting.
This DWG Export of the street lighting installation provides the following benefits:
- it is totally configurable according to the requirements of each project (choice of symbols and attributes)
- it is possible to modify and adjust the diagram in your CAO tool
- a zoom feature is available for complex diagrams
- it can be exported directly to the PDF format for simple exchange with customers or other departments involved in the project.
Import of ERAS data
elec calc™ EP is able to retrieve the technical data from the ERAS software (from the Atlog company) via an export in database to automatically generate the tree view of the installation. Then, the user just needs to add the protections and to optimize the electrical sizing. Find out more information on ERAS: http://www.atlog.net/atlog_eras_reseaux.html
Want to know more?
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering