What is the GDPR?
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new EU Regulation which replaces the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive (DPD) to significantly enhance the protection of the personal data of EU citizens and increase the obligations on organisations who collect or process personal data.
It will come into force on 25th May 2018 but it builds on many of the 1995 Directive’s requirements for data privacy and security, but includes several new provisions to bolster the rights of data subjects and add harsher penalties for violations. The full text of the GDPR can be found here.
Who does the GDPR apply to?
While the current EU legislation (the 1995 EU Data Protection Directive) governs entities within the EU, the territorial scope of the GDPR is far wider in that it will also apply to non-EU businesses who a) market their products to people in the EU or who b) monitor the behavior of people in the EU. In other words, even if you’re based outside of the EU but you control or process the data of EU citizens, the GDPR will apply to you. Since every business is different and the GDPR takes a risk-based approach to data protection, companies should work to assess their own data collection and storage practices, seek their own legal advice to ensure that their business practices comply with the GDPR.
How does Trace Software comply with the GDPR?
Is Trace Software GDPR compliant?
Yes, Trace Software is GDPR compliant. With more than 30 years of experience, in the development of software and services dedicated to industrial engineering, we collect contact details from users. Therefore, protection of their data privacy has always been our top priority.
How does Trace Software collect user consent?
Is Trace Software user database opt-in?
Yes, the TSI registered users must voluntarily opt-in to join our list of subscribers.
What about Trace Software unsubscribe policy?
Trace Software has a strict unsubscribe policy: on each email campaign sent by Trace Softwares, recipients have a clearly visible unsubscribe link.
Does Trace Software have a Data Privacy Officer (DPO)?
Yes, TSI has named a Data Privacy Officer to oversee GDPR compliance, coordinate the efforts of our R&D and Sales & Marketing teams and act as a data-privacy expert.
- Disegno elettrico per il settore aeronautico
- Disegno elettrico per il settore automobilistico
- Disegno elettrico per il settore navale
- Disegno elettrico per il settore ferroviario
- Progettazione elettrica per l’efficienza energetica
- Disegno elettrico per la produzione di macchine personalizzate
- Disegno elettrico per il costruttori di quadri elettrici
- Disegno P&ID per il settore Oil & Gas
- Disegno P&ID per il settore del trattamento acque
- Calcolo elettrico per l’industria ospedaliera
- Disegno elettrico e P&ID per il settore farmaceutico
- Software per il disegno di schemi
- Software CAD elettrico
- Software per il disegno elettrico 3D
- Software per il disegno dei cablaggi
- Software per il disegno di schemi P&ID
- Software per il disegno idraulico e pneumatico
- Software fotovoltaico FV
- Software per il dimensionamento elettrico di impianti fotovoltaici
- Electrical Content Portal