archelios™ PRO online training
The archelios™ PRO online training session is designed to provide you with the maximum productivity in your photovoltaic projects.
At the end of the training, users must understand the methodology and apply the different options available to optimize the design process and to improve productivity.
Next training session: 24-25 December 2021
- archelios™ PRO online project design – Photovoltaic array configuration
- Creating archelios™ PRO projects with Sketch-Up plugin
- Understanding the parameters of orientation, inclination…
- Roof-mounted and ground-mounted systems
- Shading studies
- Photovoltaic array management, inverter association, cabling
- Bi-directional gateway with SketchUp
- Wiring in SketchUp.
- Production forecast calculations
- Self-consumption studies
- Economic feasibility studies
- Reports: PDF, CSV, DXF…
- Gateway to archelios CALC
- Comparison of projects
- Management of manufacturer’s reference database
For the training to run smoothly, the TEAMS application must be installed on your workstation.
Maximum 8 trainees.
Duration of the course divided into 2 half days to fit with different time zones.
6 hours of exclusive online training course: 590 eur (price/pers)
To register, please fill in the form below:
You may unsubscribe at any time. Trace Software value your privacy and will not sell your personal information to any Third Party.
Trace Software may only share your personal information with its subsidiaries and partners in order to respond to your inquiry. In accordance with French law, our database is registered with CNIL (French Data Protection Authority) under no 1528032 and you can access and correct information entered: Trace Software International, Parc Eco-Normandie, 76430 St Romain de Colbosc, France.
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering