Companies today manage their training budget with a concern for an ever higher cost/efficiency ratio. Experience, expectations and needs must be taken into account in order to provide an accurate response to your objectives.
An assessment is carried out prior to training. The assessment is aimed at defining and optimizing our actions, so as to improve profitability and efficiency. The final objective is to devise a training program and gear our teaching approach towards the people to be trained.
The resources implemented for our training courses guarantee the quality that you can rightly expect to receive. Our courses are delivered by qualified personnel from the electrical industry, whose professionalism will ensure that your targets are reached.
Our courses are mainly focused on practical exercises, designed to quickly give you the knowledge needed to carry out your projects.
Types of training
- Basic training: for users who want to acquire basic knowledge of Trace Software solutions.
- Advanced training: for users who want to acquire advanced knowledge and use advanced options of Trace Software solutions.
- Custom training: specific content based on the needs of each company.
- Technical webinars: On-line training sessions about a particular topic.
Our evaluation tools measure what has been learnt at the end of the course for the purpose of checking the course’s effectiveness and ensure that trainees have mastered the product. As a result, we can check that the gaps in knowledge identified during the evaluation phase have been filled in.
Coverage of expenses
Trace Software is an authorized in-service training provider (authorization no. 23760108476).
The cost of our courses may be covered as part of the law governing in-service training.
All our training courses can be:
- Inter-company: comprising employees from different companies. Courses are conducted in Paris.
- Intra-company: comprising employees from the same company. Courses are conducted on site.
- Project assistance: customized training, where a technician is dispatched to site to provide any assistance that you might require.
- Online specific training
The Inter trainings in our premises in the different cities appear in black: you can use the form below for all information regarding these trainings.
The technical webinars on a pre-made theme appear in form of clickable links: click on this link and follow the instructions to register.
To place an order of an online training on a specific theme according to your needs, go on our eSHOP and follow the next links: online training elec calc or online training elecworks.
Specific online assistance can also be ordered on our eSHOP.
If you are interested in our training courses, please contact us
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal