Software for Low Voltage and High Voltage electrical installations calculation
elec calc™ is a software dedicated to engineering professionals that enables electrical installations to be designed, sized and calculated. It is the only software on the market that integrates the management of high and low voltages in a single project in accordance with international IEC standards.
elec calc™ also guarantees all the normative controls required by the regulations applied to ensure the safety of people and installations. It also provides users with a large database of manufacturers’ materials for all components.
elec calc™ has a number of unique assets that facilitate studies and guarantee the quality of the installation:
- Calculations compliant with international standards (IEC, NF, RGIE, NIBT, REBT, VDE, NEN…)
- High voltage and low voltage in the same project
- Real-time calculation updates
- Sizing of cables, protections, transformers (HT / HT, HT / BT and BT / LV), UPS, VFD, breaking devices …
- Management of operating modes by controlling sources and switchgear
- Power balance considering the load and growth factors
- Management of discrimination
- Management of cascading and limitation
- Calculation of voltage drop
- Automatic or manual marking of components
- Automatic generation of documentation.
- Manufacturers’ database.