The calculation methods used in elec calc™ are based on norms, guides and good practices in use as well as the regulations on the protection of the people applicable in the different countries.
Other norms are implemented to respect the specific requirements of countries:
- The AFNOR norms for France
- The RGIE / AREI regulation for Belgium
Consult also our map on the norms and regulations applicable in the world.
The publication in May, 1997, of the UTE C 15-100 guide (CENELEC R064-003 overview) has introduced the harmonization of regulations with the IEC norms. elec calc™ is based on this guide. elec calc™ can thus check the respect of the installations’ calculations on the different electrical standards and/or national regulations (NF C 15-100 in France, GREI in Belgium). elec calc™ has obtained the technical opinion UTE 15L-604 for France and the technical opinion CEBEC for Belgium (License 57478101).
In France, the regulation decrees many constraints: since May, 1998, only software products that are consistent with the UTE C 15-500 guide can be commercialized and since May, 1999, the new electrical installations must be conceived with a software true to the UTE C15 500guide. Measures of the decree of October, the 10th of 2000 commands that a headmaster must provide to the controller the single-line diagram of the installations and calculation reports.
In Belgium, elec calc™ is a software package allowing to calculate or to verify the dimensioning of an electrical installation following the dictates imposed by the General Regulation on the Electrical Installations– G.R.E.I and the technical opinion CEBEC 57478101. A calculation software package, is a dimensioning and/or a control tool, and does not allow the user to conclude that the practical execution of the installation is or will be true to the GREI, without a concrete examination on site by an authorized regulatory control..
Languages and international standards
elec calc™ is an international product which includes three components:
- norms and regulations in use in the country of the installation,
- the language of use of the software,
- the editing language of the calculation notes.
We invite the reader to make contact with Trace Software to know the languages and implemented norms to the purchase date of the software.
The particularity of elec calc™ resides in its capacity to calculate an electrical multi-standards installation in real time and in only one calculation step (parts of existing installations before 1999, before 2003 and creation/expansion since 2005).
Want to know more?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal