elec calc™ EP is a sizing software for street lighting installations
elec calc™ EP is a complete and easy to use professional tool, which meets the needs of engineering offices, local administrations’ technical departments, local organizations for electrical network supervision and maintenance and installation control organizations.
All the elements constituting a lighting line are represented in such a flexible and dynamic way with their characteristics and their references so as to obtain the calculation results to the nearest reality. The lighting line is composed of light points with all their elements (posts, cables, cable lengths inside the post and their laying method, circuit breakers, derivation boxes, potential plugs on a light point, delivery point, etc.).
In this software dedicated to street lighting calculations, the user has the possibility to define at once a complete line of lighting. According to the context, default values are proposed, based on the most frequent choices or by the indications provided by the norm. At any moment, the user has the possibility to modify that information, to modify a specific piece of the lighting line, to create another start of lighting line on a first line …
The changes made are taken into consideration in real time in the calculation of the installation and all non-compliant elements are visually highlighted with a precise alert message in order to bring the necessary technical adjustments.
elec calc™ ep technical features
- Design, optimization and control of an outdoor lighting installation according to the standard NF C17-200 standard and the UTE C17-205 guide.
- Automatic generation of the tree view of the lighting line based on parameters defined by the user
- Sizing of the whole installation in accordance with the electrical constraints
- Generation of documents, diagrams and calculations required to validate the installation’s conformity
- Export of the installation synoptic in the DWG format
- Transferable license on a laptop computer for an on-site work on a construction site
elec calc™ EP leans on the recognized expertise of Trace Software regarding electrical calculation, based on the development of elec calc™ (previously named TR-CIEL, launched in 1998), authorized software by the UTE according to the French standard C15-100.
« Calculation software products have become essential for the networks’ conception. We permanently search to optimize costs and energetics benefits of our customers. For a software publisher, lean on the expert assessment of a specialist is fundamental. By working beforehand with our customers to anticipate the future needs, we have the guaranty to produce innovative products expected by the market. We appreciated the approach of INEO Réseaux Ouest whom the objective is to reinforce their expertise in the street lighting field, and their collaboration to the elec calc™ EP production give it an undeniable competitive advantage ».
Etienne Mullie, R&D manager of the Trace Software International group.
Want to know more?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal