Street lighting management software with a dual interface
elec calc™ is a street lighting management software which presents a double interface: on the left side, the diagram of the installation and on the right side, the technical characteristics of the installation or of the selected element. The diagram is presented in the form of a tree view with unfold/fold option for secondary lines. This synthetic presentation allows easy browsing in the whole installation and anomaly notification – reported in red – in a piece of the lighting line.
Rapidity and flexibility in the diagram creation
A simple right click on the tree view allows to add or delete any element. It is also easy to integrate another start of lighting line at any level of any existing line. This flexibility in the representation of installations makes of elec calc™ EP an ideal street lighting management software.
For an optimal time saving, the user defines at once the parameters which will apply to the whole lighting line. Once the first point of delivery created, with the associated type of subscription, the user selects drop-down menus or check boxes and defines the complete length of the line (or the distance between each light point), the number of light points and the type of protection on the line. The tree view is automatically generated with the interdistances between lights.
Likewise, parameters selected on the first light point applies automatically to all the others: number of light points with the possibility to choose or not lantern or light references. This way, the elements composing the lighting line are not defined one by one but all at once for the whole street.
Flexibility in the lighting line management
elec calc™ EP was designed to adapt to the reality of the construction site for a better lighting line management:
- In street lighting, a specific light positioned at a specific location will have its own characteristics (for example, have a power plug or do not have a cable length inside the post when it is positioned at the start or the end of a line)
- A light with double light points can present two different lamps for a lighting level distinct side street side or sidewalk
- A piece of cable can present a laying mode or a different cable section
- The distribution of phases between each light point can be modified to install, for example, a new bypass box and a new start of line
In this case, the technical characteristics of a single element can easily be modified, just by selecting it in the tree view. Any change will trigger in real time a new calculation of the installation and a description of the potential anomalies..
Want to know more?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- PLM system integration software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Electrical installations calculation within BIM
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Electrical Content Portal