elecworks™ includes a complete manager project to easily view and control your electrical CAD projects: file, export, control, and modify your electrical schemes.
Each elecworks™ project is composed of schematic files, databases and different integrated documents (PDF, Word, Excel, .dwg export), organized by books and folders. The project manager makes it easy to access, print, index, duplicate, archive, etc.: in other words, complete project and documents management features, which makes of elecworks™ a software dedicated to electrical schematic.
Archive / Unarchive / Export
To classify a project or, for example, transfer between different departments or companies, elecworks™ allows the action to file. An archived project includes all the necessary elements for processing by a third party (symbols, components, references, templates …). The filed projects are available in .tewzip format which can easily be recovered directly from elecworks™, or from any other system using elecworks™.
elecworks™ also allows you to extract a Windows directory, a folder with DWG files for sharing with contacts that do not have access to elecworks™. The project maintains the references of the drawings with the revision index.
Saving a template
The elecworks™ template generates a project tree structure according to the parameters defined by the user. Not only does the template include the configuration information (type of drawing, connection, equipotential numbering, revision, font size, etc.) but it can also include an equipment layout in a cabinet, a part of the single line diagram, parts of power and control schemes, etc.
The elecworks™ templates feature saves considerable time in the design of your future projects, as many existing elements can be re-used as a basis.
Printing and exporting drawings in intelligent PDFs
Electrical schematic software, elecworks™ lets you print one or more drawings using a command that shows the project’s tree structure. This is ensured by a collaborative server process that handles a waiting line and manages opened drawings. Another feature lets you print in reverse order.
elecworks™ lets you export a project in a classic PDF file or in an intelligent PDF which is capable of navigating into the cross-references and equipotentials of the drawings.
It incorporates a drawing tree navigation and a component navigation tree. Component tree is divided into different physical locations defined within the project (such as cabinet, field, etc.).
Discover more features
Electrical design features
- The wiring diagram for a pre-study view
- Intelligent copy/paste
- Macros to re-use in electrical schematics or cabinets
- Multi-line schematic drawing
- Flexible components management by location and function
- Management and automatic terminal strips creation
- PLC schematic diagrams
- 2D cabinet layout and control panel design
- Customizable and automatic reports generation
- Design rules analysis
- Properties table (connection labels)
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design
- Electrical schematic symbol library
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal