Softwares, your main channel
elecworks™, elec calc™, archelios™… Trace Software’s solutions have a common point which is their use of equipment manufacturers’ data (circuit breakers, engines, PLCs…).
Control applications can only work through real data and design applications incur equipment lists which will be used for ordering purposes.
Our softwares are delivered with databases originated by makers. The time is gone when the editor or/and the user were processing themselves manufacturers’ data directly by reading paper catalogues. It is the joint responsibility of editor and manufacturers to supply to our mutual clients these essential data through reliable and regularly updated ways.
Data processing and checking from paper documents or electronic catalogues is tiresome and can be the source of mistakes. So if you are an equipment manufacturer, whatever your size, please fill in the form below to make your data available to our mutual clients.
Trace Software has a dedicated department in charge of these operations, which we consider as strategic.
Trace Software products, a promotion tool like no other
Our softwares are used by thousand of users in industry but also in a number of colleges and engineering high schools. Don’t pass by this free promotion tool!
Let engineering offices discover directly your new products!
You have a new product: circuit breaker, relay, sensor… Give us all technical information for its integration on an electrical project (how to cable it, data boxes, terminal strips’ number). This information is then relayed through the downloading / new products section of our online service.
You will then be guaranteed that your data and references are up-to-date and will be directly used through equipment lists and design calculations. Making manufacturers’ data available is a permanent service. New data and updates are accessible to our users through our downloading service.
What does it cost to integrate manufacturers’ catalogues
Catalogue integration is a free service for elements’ description, 2D boxes and standard layouts (on the condition that data are given in a numerical format).
For 3D modelling on Trace Parts technology (module for cabinet layout drawings, dimensional control) and their access on the TracePartsOnline libraries, please consult Trace Parts commercial team (more information on www.traceparts.com) for a personalized estimate.
Electrical Content Creator is a new content creation tool for elecworks and SolidWorks Electrical, dedicated particularly for equipment manufacturers.
With this tool, you can create symbols, modify them with DraftSight (but also create cartridges, manufacturer references, cable references, etc.), download 2D and 3D content and then share it on the Electrical Portal Content Portal.
- Symbol creation
- Capacity to modify the created symbols withing DraftSight
- Titleblocks creation
- Manufacturer references creation
- Cable references creation
- 2D or 3D content download
- Data sharing on Electrical Content Portal
If you are a manufacturer and you want more information about this tool and to make your content available to more users, please contact us by using this form.
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal