A famous software
Developed by Trace Software with the technical partnership of APAVE, the first version of the electrical calculation software of low-voltage installations was commercialized in 1997 under the trade designation TR-CIEL and receiving the same year the technical opinion UTE 15L-503.
Major technical evolutions come next to enrich the functionalities of the software and reinforce its characteristic of dedicated professional tool.
Version 1.5 (11/98)
- integration of manufacturers’ database
- management of inverters
- multi-languages software (French, English, Dutch)
- DWG format export and single-line diagram export
Version 1.6.5 (03/2002)
- obtaining a CEBEC technical judgment for Belgium
Version 2 (04/2003):
- New graphic interface (improvement of the symbolic of the symbols, zoom and infinite typing grid)
- Multi-norms calculations in real time (before 99, 2003, 2005)
- Power balance
- Functioning mode (Normal / Emergency / Shedding)
Version 2.5 (02/2004)
- Adaptation to the normative evolutions
- New technical opinion UTE 15L-604
Version 2.5.7 (07/2005)
- Installation of nomadic network licenses for on-site work away on a laptop
Version 3 (05/2006)
- Awareness of selectivity and back-up
- Export of the single-line table
- New editing system of the calculation note allowing a high flexibility in its layout
Since the version 3.3.3 released in April 2010, the TR-CIEL software has changed its name into elec calc™ in order to pursue its international expansion. Today, elec calc™ is available in 5 languages (French, English, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese). 3000 licenses were sold in the world. A cable sizing version for smartphones is also available (aCable BT and iCable BT) since October 2011.
Want to know more?
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering