The beginning of 2017 had been tremendously stimulating for Trace Software International. Being close to our users is a top priority. Across the world, our teams had organized, attended and participated in multiple events such as: the SEPEM exhibition in Douai (France); our first 2017 users’ forum in Arnhem (Netherlands); Integral 4.0 in Barcelona, Madrid and Bilbao (Spain); Solaire Expo Maroc in Casablanca (Morocco) and various PTC conferences in China.
Spring is here!
With numerous events approaching, the upcoming quarter should be just as exciting! We are looking forward to welcoming you during:
Inside Trace Software International
To sustain its extensive global expansion, Trace Software International is glad to announce its implementation in Brazil, Bahrein and Israel. Our Brazilian, Bahraini and Israeli partners will handle the sales process and client service while overseeing our growth strategy in their respective country.
“We are very excited about these three new strategic partnerships. Such collaborations will enable us to intensify our presence in both Latin America and the Middle East, two promising areas, while increasing our capability to satisfy more effectively our current and future users there.”
They talk about us
- “L’AIENR signe quatre conventions pour la promotion des énergies renouvelables,” 11.28.2017, Abidjan.net
- “Energie/Cop 22 : La Côte d’Ivoire s’engage pour les énergies renouvelables,” 12.11.2016, Radiodiffusion Télévision Ivorienne
- Tedger C., “Trace Software lands major Ivory Coast energy deal,” 12.01.2016, IT Web Africa
- “Trace Software International Releases elec calc™ 2017,” 02.17.2017, Electrical Trade Magazine
- “Green Dream: The Photovoltaic Market in 2017,” 02.27.2017, Electrical Trade Magazine,
- “Trace Software International Releases elec calc 2017,” 02.10.2017, Mission Critical Magazine