Trace Software International, with a unique passion for the design of high-performance software solutions for electrical engineering since 1987, announces that elecworks™ 2019 will be available on the market from October.
The management of electrical projects can be time-consuming. Low levels of customization, long design time, tedious interface, inconsistent documentation, and poor details can be critical factors for any professional in the industry. In this latest version, the professional CAD software for electrical installations and automation projects offers new features aimed at empowering the user experience even further.
More interactivity, smarter automated features, greater efficiency of use, an even more intuitive design, and higher levels of customization sum up to the existing features, making elecworks™ 2019 a professional software tool that delivers the highest performance.
elecworks™ 2019, therefore, improves the way in which the user can create and modify wiring diagrams, electrical cabinets, components, control systems, and documentation, by simplifying processes without sacrificing quality and precision.
Amongst the most important latest features and improvements:
- The newest icons of elecworks™ guarantee an even better interactivity. A new interface, compatible with the 4k resolution, has been installed.
- The new hyperlinks allow the user to navigate the different parts of the project in an easy and practical way, straight from the report in both format CAD or PDF.
- New component view. Now the components can be displayed according to their actual situation, regardless of the situation of the higher-level element.
- Newest views added to the databases, which avoids creating complex relationships between tables for new reports, and easy customization of existing ones.
Accuracy of details
- Save time thanks to the addition of new options for ordering data listing. It is possible to display up/down sorting.
- A new library of cable terminations is now available within elecworks™. In addition, these terminations are selectable from the components, allowing to make a list of the number of the terminations used throughout the project.
Design faster and smarter
- Now it is possible to insert the project macros from the XLS Automation command, reducing the number of macros needed for the automation projects.
- Also, it is possible to insert macros directly from the menu. This new command allows saving space on the screen, hiding the macros palette and improving ergonomics since there is no need to change PC screen.
Higher levels of personalization
- Now you can customize what information to show in the connection points of the black boxes, parameterizing the values according to the templates and clients.
- Dynamic connectors can be customized from the shape, break, and position of the connection poles, giving the user more flexibility to create connectors according to needs.
- Electrical assemblies in the project. The super references are now named Electrical Assembly. In addition, they can be now stored in the project, allowing listings of materials grouped by assemblies or equipment.
- elecworks™ for PTC can be integrated with Creo 5.0
It is easy to get started. You can now learn more about this unique software solution and download a free trial version.
Customers with an active subscription will be able to download this new version directly from the software. Purchase options include flexible subscription terms to fit your needs and personalized training and customer support.
Tracesoftware – Empowering electrical solutions.
Matelec Industry announces its next edition. The International Exhibition of the Industry Solutions and Smart Factory will celebrate the technological innovations of its 250 international exhibitors. Trace Software International, the leading player in passion for high-performance engineering electrical software solutions, confirms its participation in the event. Meet them from the 13th to the 16th of November at the Ifema – Feria de Madrid in Spain- Booth 4D02.
The event will focus on five major topics: Automatec (Automation of processes, industry, and energy), digital factory, control solutions and industrial energy management, industrial electronics, electrical and telecommunications systems.
Matelec Industry turns its gaze to the future and with the motto “Transforming connectivity in industrial productivity” it emphasizes the power of technology in revolutionizing business models and establishing innovative approaches. In this scenario, the interoperability, interactivity, automation, transparency of information and the security become imperative.
Trace Software International combines its technical and strategic knowledge in industrial engineering & its unique expertise in electrical engineering with the constant investments in innovation. The company provides last generation software solutions to the industry professionals.
Its Software Solutions:
– elec calc™ is the software for the sizing of electrical installations used by professionals in the industry. It guarantees maximum safety thanks to its powerful engine that updates, in real time, the calculations of the installation. It complies with the main International standards (C15-100, C13-100 standards, International IEC standard) and it allows the calculations of the arc flash figures. It is the only one software in the world which integrates the management of high and low voltage in the same project.
– elecworks™ 2019 is the electric CAD for the electrical installations and for the automation projects. It has intelligent functions (such as macros) that allow the automated creation of the electric project. With great customization possibilities, it provides professionals with an intuitive and user-friendly experience.
– elecworks™ for PTC Creo allows to easily integrate the elecworks™ wiring diagram into the PTC® Creo® project. elecworks™ for PTC® Creo® technology enables faster development of schematically defined electrical systems that can readily be implemented in the 3D CAD models. Real-time synchronization of the electrical schematics and 3D CAD models enable unification of the Bill of Materials (BOM) between the electrical system and the mechanical design, helping to eliminate errors resulting from design changes.
– elecworks ™ for PTC Windchill is the software that allows the integration of the electrical data into the PLM system. It covers the entire value chain offering a real competitive advantage. The integrated PLM software technology accelerates time-to-market, brings operational efficiency, productivity and increases innovation.
Get a free trial.
MATELEC has consolidated itself as the place where passion for construction converges. The event proposes a multidisciplinary perspective on the topic, which involves all the players in the whole value chain. Therefore, the main event includes also Construtec, BIMExpo, Archistone, Matelec Lighting, Veteco, and Matelec Industry, each of them dedicated to a specific industry segment. 80.000 visitors are expected to this next edition.
Trace Software International will also participate in BIMExpo, the event which focuses on BIM, the revolutionary digital process within the building industry. The company will showcase elec calc™ BIM together with his partner BIM&CO.
elec calc™ BIM is the world’s first calculation software that seamlessly integrates elec calc™, the electrical tool used in design projects, into an Open BIM process. elec calc™ BIM user will gain a direct access to all the information and data regarding the BIM objects in the open platform of BIM&CO. Finally, all the calculated data and added properties will be sent back to Revit, in addition to all the calculation notes and data regarding the one-line diagram.
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering