BARCELONA, Spain (March 17th, 2017) – [NEWS] Trace Software International will exhibit during the 2017 edition of BIM World in Paris on March 29th and 30th, 2017.
For two days, BIM World will bring together +150 exhibitors and all the major actors of the building and engineering sectors to discuss the future of construction practices. Thousands of visitors are expected.
“For engineers, constructors, designers and architects alike, BIM World will be ‘the place to be’ during these two days. As a matter of fact, our software solutions have been created in part for the professionals and experts working and evolving in the real estate and construction industry. Participating in this exhibition is crucial for Trace Software International,” Philippe Aupetit, Technical Director at Trace Software International, said.
Our team will welcome you at stand 58/59 during the entire fair trade.
We cannot wait to welcome you all during this great event that promises to be exciting and very instructive.
Date: Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th of March, 2017
Time: From 9am until 6pm.
Address: Espace Grande Arche Paris La Défense, Parvis de La Défense 92044 Paris La Défense
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering