Once again Trace Software International is ready to fly to Morocco to take part in Elec Expo – the reference fair for the electricity, lighting, electrical engineering and industrial automation sectors of Africa. From 24 to 27 October, the event will be held at the Casablanca International Fairgrounds.
Since 1987 Trace Software International has positioned itself as a global leader in the conception of avant-garde software solutions, with a unique specialization in the field of electricity, that is where the company’s core business resides.
Elec Expo is an unmissable event, as it represents the ideal opportunity to highlight the urgency of the African power issue. In fact, 600 million Africans still live in the dark, with a greater concentration in rural areas. Furthermore, the country is characterized by a low access rate and a lack of reliable facilities. Electricity consumption and economic development are closely linked, therefore promoting access to electricity is key to the development of Africa.
In addition, the fair is an excellent platform for promoting networking between African government, investors and local and international companies. The goal is to unite all the actors of the value chain in a unison effort in identifying the priorities of the country’s agenda and in the consequent proposition of efficient solutions.
Trace Software International, which has a head office in Morocco and a network of distributors in the rest of the African continent, will showcase the latest-generation software solutions able to meet the needs of the various segments of the industry. These software tools have helped engineering professionals to set up a new technological approach within their organizations, capable of guaranteeing concrete competitive advantages in terms of time, quality and performance.
Its software solutions:
- elec calc™ is a software package that allows the calculation in real time of electrical systems. This is the only one solution in the world that integrates the management of low and high voltage, in compliance with various international standards.
- elec calc™ BIM is the first calculation software that seamlessly integrates elec calc ™ – the tool used for sizing electrical installations – in the Open BIM process.
- elecworks™ is the electrical CAD software specifically conceived for the design of automation projects and electrical installations.
- archelios™ suite is the solution allowing the entire management any photovoltaic project. From the feasibility study up to the complete generation of the calculation notes and the documentation necessary for the realization.
Get a free trial.
The stakes are enormous. Indeed, the fulfillment of the economic and social promises of the region and of Africa, in general, depends on the ability of the government and companies to develop the continent’s enormous electric capacity. Therefore, decisive actions to promote access to electricity are urgently needed. Take advantage of Elec Expo, which has involved 7.632 visitors and 196 exhibitors in its latest edition, to analyze the African energy sector from a privileged perspective. Trace Software International awaits you at the booth J22.
Trace Software International, leading company in the creation of design software solutions for the electrical engineering for 30 years, is thrilled to announce that will exhibit at the 11th edition of Elec Expo in Casablanca (Morocco), 4th – 7th October 2017.
Elec Expo is the International Exhibition of Electricity, Lighting, Electrical Engineering and Industrial Automation. This is the essential and international rendezvous where the various professional players, customers, prospects, competitors, prescribers and institutional investors will meet to choose partners and seek solutions.
Ready to shape the future of the industry, Trace Software International will showcase its three leading star software solutions: elec calc™ BIM, elecworks™ and archelios™ O&M for the factories and buildings of today and tomorrow.
Trace Software International will be welcoming you at booth J31 during all the trade show event.
Software Solutions for the Building Industry Leaders
elec calc™ BIM
elec calc™ BIM stands out as the exclusive electrical design solution satisfying the upcoming BIM challenges. This is the world’s first calculating software that seamlessly integrates elec calc™- the electrical tool used in sizing projects – with different design platforms such as Revit or ArchiCAD and any other architectural 3D BIM software. elec calc™ BIM is the next step to fully integrate your electrical data into the BIM process.
elec calc™ BIM foments synergies and interoperability aimed to improve the design reliability and safety, the quality of the project and the overall management of the construction.
Electrical engineers can complete all aspects of electrical design including power and lighting, fire alarm, communications, security systems, and other building services in a single environment.
BIM is shaping the future of the construction industry. Therefore, we have teamed up the avant-garde BIM&CO – the professional community where the users can publish quality objects and manufactures can publish construction product data, making the platform a unique source for all BIM objects and data used in the digital mock-up projects. elec calc™ BIM user gains access to all the information and data regarding the BIM objects, amongst other benefits.
With BIM representing the essential digital revolution in the building industry, elec calc™ BIM is the unique electrical design solution aimed to those who do not want to stay behind. Discover all the advantages here: elec calc BIM
elecworks™ 2018 – the latest release
elecworks™ is the new generation electrical CAD software for the design of automation projects and electrical installations. With 30 years of experience, it possible to affirm electrical engineering is in the company DNA. Available in 16 languages, elecworks™ is also the best-selling electrical CAD solution worldwide.
The latest features of elecwork™ 2018 include:
- Automatic multi-level bridges bring automation to the next stage. It allows saving time when defining bridges for terminals that share the same equipotential.
- Natural sort is also a considerable advantage when it comes to draw time saving
- Automatic routing for PTC®Creo® The first ever product able to work in real time with the mechanical research department using the digital model of the 3D project. Now you also will route cables and wires by your paths and ducts.
- Automatic integration between elecworks™ 2018 and PTC Windchill (PLM) which guarantees the integrity of your design project.
It is easy to get started. You can now learn more about this cutting-edge design software solution and download a 30-day free trial version
This is the last addition to the archelios™ suite, the 360º solution you need to manage the entire photovoltaic project. Feasibility and profitability study, simulation, calculation of the producible, electrical sizing until the building details, this all in one software solution is intended for PV installations of all types: on roofs, plants, linked to the network and on isolated sites, in self-subsistence with or without energy storage. This tool is composed by a portfolio of software solutions able to satisfy a wide array of expected needs in the photovoltaic project reaching high levels of impeccable quality and great interactivity to gain in terms of control and productivity.
archelios™ O&M shows a unique approach on BIM for PV. This software brings all the benefits of PVBIM mock-up design to advanced PV monitoring.
More of its main unexcelled features:
- any data is internally and automatically attached to devices of a full 3D and electrical system description. Links are thus exhaustive and error free.
- Default 2 screens application always showing 2D or 3D view with permanent dynamic links between displayed data and plant structure.
- Viewing production data in the map of the plant.
- Thanks to the PV BIM, all data is referenced to BIM and users can import and access any document from any representation of the plant including 3D view.
Elec Expo will take place in Casablanca International Fairgrounds- OFEC from 4th – 7th October 2017.
This fair event, with a remarkable international character, is part of The FENELEC trade fairs (Elec expo, EneR Event, Tronica Expo) which in the last 2016 edition attracted no less than 7133 professional visitors from 33 different nationalities.
With an exhibition space of over 7,000 m², where 205 exhibitors from 17 countries will present their expertise, the fair event declares itself as an unmissable hub of the electrical, electronical and sustainable energy industries.
Moreover, Morocco is the only country on the continent to be connected to the European network, particularly the trio France-Spain-Portugal.
Trace Software International is looking forward to welcoming you at booth J31 during all the trade show event.
Trace Software will attend Elec Expo organized by FENELEC (Fédération Nationale de l’Electricité, de l’Electronique et des Energies Renouvelables) in the international fair of Casablanca (Morocco) from 7 to 10 October 2015.
Order your free admission badge on the organizer’s website by clicking here. Find our stand (J20) and meet us!
For the duration of the exhibition, we will be happy to welcome you (booth # J20). Trace Software subsidiary in Morocco with Mr. Mehdi Bouikhif and Mr. Ivan Elidrissi, Regional Sales Manager in France, will be available for any information about our products and services.
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering