More than 2,500 exhibitors and 160,000 visitors are expected today at the twentieth edition of CIIF, the leading event in the field of manufacturing in China. Trace Software International, with a unique passion in the design of software solutions for industrial engineering since 1987, confirms its participation in the event, which will be held from September 19 to 23 at the National Exhibition and Convention Center in Shanghai.
Since its launch in 1999, CIIF has become one of the most influential international trade fairs in China, a catalyst for local and international industry opportunities.
The manufacturing sector in China has enough resources, quality infrastructures, continuous and systematic support from the government in the field of technological research and a lively business environment. The event is made up of distinct themes, each of which corresponds to a distinct show: The New Material Industry, Aerospace and Aviation Technology, Scientific & Technological Innovation, Robotics, New Energy, Energy, Information & Communication Technology, Environmental Protection Technology & Equipment, Industrial Automation Show, Metalworking and CNC Machine Tool.
Trace Software International will take part in the Energy Show, the platform that focuses on the use of new green technologies to foster a more sustainable type of economy. At booth 4.1H-F142, the company will showcase software solutions that allow industry professionals to improve their competitive position in the market by boosting the performance of engineering projects.
elecworks™ is the electrical drawing software for automation projects and electrical installations. It provides all the features necessary for the best design process for power and control schemes, cross-references, PLCs, terminals, panels, reports, etc.
elecworks™ for PTC® Creo® ensures the seamless integration of the schematic electrical design from elecworks™ to the PTC® Creo® for a 3D design.
elec calc™ is the CAE software solution dedicated to the sizing of electrical installations, the only one in the world that allows the integration of high and low voltage management in the same project.
elec calc™ BIM is the first software in the world that seamlessly integrates the electrical calculation into the BIM process. With elec calc ™ BIM, the user can design, calculate and size the electrical installation in the digital model in IFC 4 format, generated by any 3D architecture software (Revit, ArchiCAD, SketchUp …).
archelios™ Pro is a software solution designed for professionals in the photovoltaic industry to design, modify and share projects of maximum precision, from the roof to the huge ground installation. It is an essential solution to manage any photovoltaic project entirely and for all types of photovoltaic installations.
Matelec Industry announces its next edition. The International Exhibition of the Industry Solutions and Smart Factory will celebrate the technological innovations of its 250 international exhibitors. Trace Software International, the leading player in passion for high-performance engineering electrical software solutions, confirms its participation in the event. Meet them from the 13th to the 16th of November at the Ifema – Feria de Madrid in Spain- Booth 4D02.
The event will focus on five major topics: Automatec (Automation of processes, industry, and energy), digital factory, control solutions and industrial energy management, industrial electronics, electrical and telecommunications systems.
Matelec Industry turns its gaze to the future and with the motto “Transforming connectivity in industrial productivity” it emphasizes the power of technology in revolutionizing business models and establishing innovative approaches. In this scenario, the interoperability, interactivity, automation, transparency of information and the security become imperative.
Trace Software International combines its technical and strategic knowledge in industrial engineering & its unique expertise in electrical engineering with the constant investments in innovation. The company provides last generation software solutions to the industry professionals.
Its Software Solutions:
– elec calc™ is the software for the sizing of electrical installations used by professionals in the industry. It guarantees maximum safety thanks to its powerful engine that updates, in real time, the calculations of the installation. It complies with the main International standards (C15-100, C13-100 standards, International IEC standard) and it allows the calculations of the arc flash figures. It is the only one software in the world which integrates the management of high and low voltage in the same project.
– elecworks™ 2019 is the electric CAD for the electrical installations and for the automation projects. It has intelligent functions (such as macros) that allow the automated creation of the electric project. With great customization possibilities, it provides professionals with an intuitive and user-friendly experience.
– elecworks™ for PTC Creo allows to easily integrate the elecworks™ wiring diagram into the PTC® Creo® project. elecworks™ for PTC® Creo® technology enables faster development of schematically defined electrical systems that can readily be implemented in the 3D CAD models. Real-time synchronization of the electrical schematics and 3D CAD models enable unification of the Bill of Materials (BOM) between the electrical system and the mechanical design, helping to eliminate errors resulting from design changes.
– elecworks ™ for PTC Windchill is the software that allows the integration of the electrical data into the PLM system. It covers the entire value chain offering a real competitive advantage. The integrated PLM software technology accelerates time-to-market, brings operational efficiency, productivity and increases innovation.
Get a free trial.
MATELEC has consolidated itself as the place where passion for construction converges. The event proposes a multidisciplinary perspective on the topic, which involves all the players in the whole value chain. Therefore, the main event includes also Construtec, BIMExpo, Archistone, Matelec Lighting, Veteco, and Matelec Industry, each of them dedicated to a specific industry segment. 80.000 visitors are expected to this next edition.
Trace Software International will also participate in BIMExpo, the event which focuses on BIM, the revolutionary digital process within the building industry. The company will showcase elec calc™ BIM together with his partner BIM&CO.
elec calc™ BIM is the world’s first calculation software that seamlessly integrates elec calc™, the electrical tool used in design projects, into an Open BIM process. elec calc™ BIM user will gain a direct access to all the information and data regarding the BIM objects in the open platform of BIM&CO. Finally, all the calculated data and added properties will be sent back to Revit, in addition to all the calculation notes and data regarding the one-line diagram.
Once again Trace Software International is ready to fly to Morocco to take part in Elec Expo – the reference fair for the electricity, lighting, electrical engineering and industrial automation sectors of Africa. From 24 to 27 October, the event will be held at the Casablanca International Fairgrounds.
Since 1987 Trace Software International has positioned itself as a global leader in the conception of avant-garde software solutions, with a unique specialization in the field of electricity, that is where the company’s core business resides.
Elec Expo is an unmissable event, as it represents the ideal opportunity to highlight the urgency of the African power issue. In fact, 600 million Africans still live in the dark, with a greater concentration in rural areas. Furthermore, the country is characterized by a low access rate and a lack of reliable facilities. Electricity consumption and economic development are closely linked, therefore promoting access to electricity is key to the development of Africa.
In addition, the fair is an excellent platform for promoting networking between African government, investors and local and international companies. The goal is to unite all the actors of the value chain in a unison effort in identifying the priorities of the country’s agenda and in the consequent proposition of efficient solutions.
Trace Software International, which has a head office in Morocco and a network of distributors in the rest of the African continent, will showcase the latest-generation software solutions able to meet the needs of the various segments of the industry. These software tools have helped engineering professionals to set up a new technological approach within their organizations, capable of guaranteeing concrete competitive advantages in terms of time, quality and performance.
Its software solutions:
- elec calc™ is a software package that allows the calculation in real time of electrical systems. This is the only one solution in the world that integrates the management of low and high voltage, in compliance with various international standards.
- elec calc™ BIM is the first calculation software that seamlessly integrates elec calc ™ – the tool used for sizing electrical installations – in the Open BIM process.
- elecworks™ is the electrical CAD software specifically conceived for the design of automation projects and electrical installations.
- archelios™ suite is the solution allowing the entire management any photovoltaic project. From the feasibility study up to the complete generation of the calculation notes and the documentation necessary for the realization.
Get a free trial.
The stakes are enormous. Indeed, the fulfillment of the economic and social promises of the region and of Africa, in general, depends on the ability of the government and companies to develop the continent’s enormous electric capacity. Therefore, decisive actions to promote access to electricity are urgently needed. Take advantage of Elec Expo, which has involved 7.632 visitors and 196 exhibitors in its latest edition, to analyze the African energy sector from a privileged perspective. Trace Software International awaits you at the booth J22.
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- Electrical calculation software for electrical installations
- Electrical calculation for Solar industry
- Electrical calculation software for Street lighting
- Electrical calculation software for engineering