This version elec calc 3.7 includes the technical developments both according to the standards NF C 15-100 and RGIE/AREI which are based on modifications brought to the AFNOR C15-500 guide. This guide takes into account the European TR50-480 referential. This version also improves the management of high voltage networks, the display of short circuits currents as well as the management of curve models with the display of energy limitation curves.
>> AFNOR C15-500 guide update
Cette mise à jour propose au concepteur de choisir au démarrage du projet la nouvelle norme (NF C 15-100 ou RGIE/AREI) 2015 pour son dossier. Elle entraîne certaines évolutions dans les calculs :
This update lets the designer choose at the beginning of a project the new 2015 standard (NF C 15-100 or RGIE/AREI). This brings some changes in the calculations:
- Management of minimum and maximum values of the upstream short-circuit power (high voltage portion) to be considered in the calculation of the min and max short circuit currents.
- Evolution of c min and c max power factor values according to IEC 60909 standard (and removal of the m load factor) and its impact on the calculation of HV and LV impedances
- The influence of motors in the calculation of short circuit currents is now taken into account
- Calcul du courant de défaut Ief max pour déterminer le pouvoir de coupure sous un pôle en TN (fiche F13 de la C15-100)
- Lef max default current calculation to determine the break capacity under a TN pole (F13 page of the C15-100)
- Adjustment of the coefficient k values in the calculation of thermal constraints
- Prise en compte de l’énergie limitée des appareils de protection
- The limited power of protection devices is now taken into account
Management of high voltage networks with a capability to associate with one or more HV / LV transformers to the same high voltage network
- The voltage vacuum can be entered to determine the nominal output current of the transformer
- Display of min and max values of short-circuit and default currents.
- Evolution of the curve models when displaying the start-up curves, the energy limitation curves (always with the ability to display the start-up motor curves and thermal cable constraints)
- Export of equipment BOM to an exploitable file in the QDVTM software (formerly QUICK DEVISTM)
>> Part catalogs’ update
- Integration of break capacity in a TN pole according to CEI 60747-2
- ABB : Complements to cascading tables
» The version 3.7 is available for download from 19 April onwards for customers with a subscription :
Catalogs’ updates can be downloaded independently:
• On our website with a list of downloads by manufacturer (specifying your elec calc license number).
• On the support portal, after creating your account and be selected as administrator of the elec calc license.