You want to speed your design starting from a custom electrical project template ready with personalized locations, BOM? You cannot find project template that fits your needs in elecworks?
Here’s how to create your custom project templates. This manipulation once defined can save you a lot of time later by offering your custom list of project templates when creating a new project.
Create a custom template project.
You can create custom project templates to include your personalized locations, BOM, drawing template…
– Create a new project from the templates provided in elecworks
– Open it and customize it as you wish
– Add folders to sort your drawing files
– Add specific location formulas for your components, cables, terminals…
– Customize your drawing template by incorporating your company logo and your customers’ logos.
– Change the equipotential formulas as you see fit.
Once all these changes have been done, close the project file, select it from the Project Manager window, then use the command “save as template”.
– When creating the next new project, your project template will appear in the list.