* To add a justification associated with an anomaly, use the contextual menu on the message in the circuit characteristics’ dialog box.
* The power balance: you can set the total load of a distributor rather than fill in all circuits.
* You can define conductor sizing rules to optimize the automatic design of the installation.
(Menu Preferences / Settings)
* To select only objects entirely within the selection window, set the outline by dragging the cursor from left to right.
* Shortcut to select all the elements of an installation: Ctrl+A
* You can enter the electrical characteristics of each component of an installation through the explorer.
* You can set links for an element to another to facilitate the layout while maintaining electrical continuity.