Groupelec uses elecworks for electrical panels design, to be distributed in Morocco and Africa
Groupelec is a leader company for electrical panel building, at the service of electrical distribution and industrial automation in Morocco.
Since 1994, Groupelec offers its clients a large range of integrated solutions, covering the entire electrical equipment’s lifecycle.
The company has a recognized know-how for low-voltage electrical panels design (designed and tested in compliance with the IEC 61439-1&2 standard), as well as medium voltage for primary and secondary distribution.
“Simplicity of use was also a major reason why Groupelec design teams adopted elecworks so quickly “
Groupelec provides clients in various sectors such as industry, mines, chemistry, cement works, agribusiness, automobile infrastructures, ports, airports, data centers…
Its 2 000 m2 (21 000 square feet) mechanical and electrical workshop has a production capacity of 1 520 electrical pillars.
As an expert in design, production and sales of electrical panels, customer care holds a special place in Groupelec’s commercial approach. Therefore Groupelec requires the most advanced technologies available on market.
Thus, since April 2015, Groupelec has selected Trace Software’s elecworks™ solution – ideally designed to meet panel builders industry needs.
Indeed, elecworks™ proposes major features such as multi-user licensing, that allow several users to work at same time in the same project, while keeping data consistent in an SQL database, and an access to the largest parts catalog in the market, provided by Traceparts (worldwide leader in digital contents for engineering), to create realistic cabinet layouts reducing the time-to-market.
Mr Souizi, Groupelec managing director, has no regrets about this choice: elecworks™ provides its design team with more efficiency, while securing the works: “Migrating from standard design solutions (such as AutoCAD, among others) to elecworks™ has enabled prized development time gains.“
Teams most-appreciate features are: “real-time synchronization electrical schemes and management changes, which are useful to avoid errors each time design must be modified” says Mr. Souizi.
Trace Software offers an adapted and relevant training, which enable a smooth and easy learning process, as underlined by Mr. Souizi: “Our teams became familiar with the products in a short period of time, thanks to dedicated training sessions offered by Trace Software, either in our premises or through distance learning “
Moreover, elecworks™ is different from competitors due to an intuitive interface making the use easier. According to Mr. Souizi: “simplicity of use was also a major reason why Groupelec design teams adopted elecworks™ so quickly “
Since early 2016, Groupelec consistently uses elecworks™ for design of electrical panels for African market. This is the case at the moment for electrical design of Ivory Coast’s highest tower.
You have any questions, a request for a quote or an evaluation version?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- PLM system integration software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Electrical installations calculation within BIM
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Electrical Content Portal