We regularly provide our customers with technical webinars on specific topics for elecworks™ and elec calc™. These one-hour webinars are designed to discover or get more in-depth knowledge on certain features of your software. There are 2 types of webinars: Basic or Advanced.
Goals and objectives
The goal of these webinars will be to provide our users with knowledge about a particular topic of the use and / or feature of our solutions
Webinars are designed for the user to acquire the information in small sessions, be more efficient in a short and keep updated on our software solutions.
Your subscription (Silver, Gold or Platinum) entitles you to have 7 or 11 free technical webinars per year according to your subscription level.
These webinars are classified according to the degree of difficulty. Basic (class B) or Advanced (class A).
Our technical team has developed a new calendar for this year. Check the upcoming sessions!
Find back our annual program of technical webinars by clicking here.
It is very easy to register for a webinar: simply click on the link that appears on the list below and follow the instructions.
If you don’t have any subscription:
Basic on-line Technical webinars for elecworks
Advanced on-line technical webinars for elecworks
Technical webinars and training calendar:
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal