elec calc™ allows not only to size the installation but also to produce the single-line diagram of the installation.
It was designed to facilitate the diagram of the installation, to calculate it and edit the single-line diagram.
The installation diagram
The synoptic of the installation is realized by sliding symbols on the diagram zone from the library or the toolbar. The graphic interface was studied to represent rapidly the diagram of the installation. It arranges of a typing grid (deactivatable), symbols place of smart connection points, the zoom level is almost infinite and an Undo/Redo function on many levels allows to rapidly correct all error without retyping. The single-line of the installation can be realized very quickly. Keyboard shortcuts will allow to spread all or part of a synoptic, or more to copy/paste or to drag/drop a part of an installation since another diagram. The tracking of the different elements of the synoptic is realized by an automatic or manual way.
The editing of a single-line diagram
The single-line diagram can be printed or exported to the DWG format. You can then complete it with the help of your CAO tool.
Want to know more?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal