Different scenarios for an installation simulation
In elec calc™, different operating modes can be defined to manage selective power cut scenarios, each protection of the installation could be declared open or closed and each source could be defined as on or off.
The user initializes the different modes by simply declaring in the Explorer the active sources and the selective power cut for each mode, the sources could be at different levels of the installation and of different powers.
The user can thus switch easily from a defined mode to another to simulate and control the different setups of use of the installation (normal functioning, emergency network, maintenance …), then make a general overview of the installation (automatic simulation of the whole set of modes in an only calculations pass).
Operating modes are then definitely identified and recalculated or corroborated for all modifications in the installation. This possibility allows considerable time saving in the electrical simulation of the installation.
The calculation of installations with inverter is taken into consideration by elec calc™ which can model all type of rescued installations:
- on batteries,
- automatic by-pass,
- manual by-pass,
what allows to realize various simulations of loss of network, of maintenance, of the inverter, etc.
Want to know more?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal