elec calc™ allows to realize the power balance of the installation.
The power balance is a tool which allows to size an installation from the definition of the whole receivers. The aim is to automatically resize the whole circuits placed upstream, and that as far as the sources, as a function of the real needs.
Charges can be described at the level of each table, either in a global way, or by detailing each receiver individually.
The selection of tables is carried out directly from the synoptic which remains accessible permanently allowing thus a better visibility of the treated circuits.
elec calc™ posts for each distributor the visible powers, active and reactive, generally and for each phase, by taking into consideration:
- Characteristics of joined receivers
- Differents using rates
- The extending coefficient
- The functioning mode ongoing
It is possible, without leaving the environment of the load balancing, to know the calculated power values for the whole sources and to require if necessary a pre-determined power.
A graphic displays in real time the current repartition on the 3 phases, allowing to check the balance of the load on each of the tables, the choice being done either manually or automatically.
Different parameters defined by the user (simultaneity coefficient, predictable extending coefficient, using coefficient, power factor and description of the polarity) allow thus the dimensioning of the different sources of the installation by taking into consideration the different functioning modes which can be defined beforehand.
Want to know more?
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal