For en masse data modifications of photovoltaic calculations, the use of Excel allows a significant time saving. The user edits his data of photovoltaic calculations via Excel, modify them and then re-import them for the photovoltaic calculations in archelios Calc™.
Before the current version, archelios Calc™ allowed the grouped inputs on a multi-selection of objects.
Through a single input, all the selected symbols were modified with the same value.
For example, the same length for all the selected cables..
However, distinct inputs needed an individual selection of each symbol.
For example, modifying the tracking of a series of cables needed the selection of each cable.
Since the version 6, archelios Calc™ offers the possibility to transfer, in Microsoft Excel, the inputs linked to a multi-selection which largely simplifies the editing work.
When shutting down the Microsoft Excel page, the edited values are re-injected into the archelios Calc™ project.
(Excel is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation)
USER INTERFACE / DRAWING TOOL / CONFIGURATION – CUSTOMIZATION
DOCUMENTATION / IMPORT – EXPORT / COMMUNICATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
EQUIPMENT DATABASE & COMPONENTS
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal