Real-time collaborative work
elecworks™, as a multi-user system includes, in all versions, the ability for multiple users to concurrently access the same project. This feature insures more efficiency in the working cycle and less bottlenecks in the project. With the multi-user system, several people can intervene and work simultaneously in different areas of the project, thus reducing runtimes.
Thanks to the consistency of elecworks™ database, based on market standard in Microsoft SQL, any modification by a user in an area project is automatically and instantly reflected to other users collaborating in the same project,
This immediate update ensures data consistency in the execution, and avoids errors due to a delocalized data system such as duplications, inconsistencies and data misallocation.
In this sense, the only restriction lying in elecworks™ multi-user system is that no more than one user can access a plane at a time. This restriction is logical, preventing mistakes such as double modifications or duplications on the same plane, and ensuring coherence throughout the project.
These amendments are instantly displayed in the components browser and documents explorer, facilitating collaborative work between users in real time, and ensuring the robustness of the data throughout the project.
elecworks™ significantly reduces design time, passing from a linear working methodology to a simultaneous working methodology.
A collaborative server for management
Access to drawings is managed by a collaborative server which keeps track of all activity, helping the collaboration between users connected to the same project and thus ensuring data integrity between different data composing the project.
Data updates like cross-references, or numberings, are automatically updated at all levels, regardless of their status (closed or opened by a user).
This customer/server system makes elecworks™ a real electrical CAD software for more productive, collaborative design.
Discover more features
Electrical design features
- The wiring diagram for a pre-study view
- Intelligent copy/paste
- Macros to re-use in electrical schematics or cabinets
- Multi-line schematic drawing
- Flexible components management by location and function
- Management and automatic terminal strips creation
- PLC schematic diagrams
- 2D cabinet layout and control panel design
- Customizable and automatic reports generation
- Design rules analysis
- Properties table (connection labels)
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design
- Electrical schematic symbol library
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- PLM system integration software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Electrical installations calculation within BIM
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Electrical Content Portal