With your 3D model and schematic linked bidirectionally in real-time, you prevent mistakes and additional costs, as you create a combined Bill Of Materials (BOM) for electrical and mechanical.
With items selected during schematics creation added to the 3D model, you can ensure fit, check for collision/clash, calculate lengths, plan for efficient material usage, and reduce scrap.
Coordinating electrical and mechanical functions enables teams to work in parallel to save time. Specific time-saving benefits include combining mechanical and electrical BOMs to streamline production planning and faster planning of cable/wire/harness paths using the 3D model.
Including electrical information from the schematic in the 3D model enables detailed planning, documentation, and visualization of overall product design, helping to ensure consistent assembly from unit to unit.
Faster design, better communication between departments, synchronized plans, up-to-date documentation, and shorter time-to-market all add up to reduced costs throughout the product lifecycle.
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- PLM system integration software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Electrical installations calculation within BIM
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Electrical Content Portal