elec calc™ is a multi-sources electrical software which allows the use of all possible source types:
- HV or LV power supplies from electricity suppliers or private (with ON/OFF control)
- Transformers of all types: HV / HV, HV / LV or LV / LV
- Generators (with ON/OFF control)
- Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), single or dual input, ON-line or OFF-line (with OFF/Bypass/Inverter control).
- Variable frequency drives (VFD) (with ON/OFF control)
Sources can be installed at any level of the installation.
Users may use the operating mode function provided by elec calc™ to manage all the cases which may arise in the installation.
elec calc™ allows using all possible types of receivers:
- Asynchronous motors
- Plugs and sockets
- Resistive loads
elec calc™ runs the following calculations and checks on the receivers:
- Cross-check for consistency with the source: voltage, frequency and type of connection.
- Calculation of touch voltage according to the earthing system and the protection type.
- Presence of an RCD and its residual operating current according to the earthing system, the environmental conditions and the earth electrode.
- Voltage drop verification according to the maximum limits required by the standard of the project or the user.
In addition a generic receiver may be used when the detailed characteristics of the load are not defined. In this case, some calculations or checks can not be performed.
Discover more features
Configuration and customization
- Client-server application
- Licenses and system requirements
Electrical calculation features
- One-line diagram
- HV/LV real-time calculation
- Power balance
- Short-circuit currents calculation
- Cable cross-section calculation
- Operating modes
- Discrimination (selectivity)
- Limitation and cascading (back-up)
- Multi-sources and multi-receivers
- Voltage drops
- Compensation of the reactive energy
- Earthing systems
- Electrical design software for aeronautics
- Electrical design software for automotive
- Electrical design software for shipbuilding
- Electrical design software for railway
- Electrical calculation solutions for Energy efficiency
- Electrical design for custom machines
- Electrical design software for panel builders
- P&ID design software for Oil & Gas
- P&ID design software for water treatment
- Electrical calculation software for the hospitals
- P&ID and electrical design for the pharmaceutical industry
- Electrical schematic software
- Electrical CAD software
- 3D electrical design software
- Wire harness design software
- Piping diagrams software
- Hydraulic and pneumatic design software
- LV / MV electrical calculation software
- Photovoltaic PV software
- PV installations sizing software
- Outdoor lighting calculation software
- Electrical Content Portal